QUICK FACTS ABOUT NORTHERN CREDIT UNION
- Northern Credit Union is the largest credit union in Northern Ontario.
- We serve 28 communities through 30 branches across Northern Ontario and online at NorthernCU.com.
- More than 200 Northern Credit Union staff look after over 58,000 members
- We manage in excess of $820 million in assets on behalf of our members, local businesses and communities
- Members have access to a ding free™ network of more than 3,300 ATMs across Canada
- Northern Credit Union began in 1957 as Sault Civic Employees Credit Union Limited
If you’ve been approved to use the Northern Credit Union or True North Strong logos, our Graphic Standards Guide can help ensure that you’re using it correctly.
Consistent use of the brand assets is necessary to protect the image and brand of Northern Credit Union. It also means that through consistency, our brand can be instantly recognized in our markets.
For media enquiries, please contact the Marketing Department at email@example.com
|February 18||Northern Credit Union Announces the Consolidation of seven branches into larger locations as digital and other online solutions prove effective in servicing members of all abilities.||Download the full release|
|January 26, 2021||Northern Credit Union, in partnership with Central 1, announce new public website||Download the full release|
|November 20, 2020||Help Northern Credit Union bring holiday cheer to families who deserve all the best this season!||Download the full release|
|October 29, 2020||Northern Credit Union and Celero partner to stimulate local economy through Aura’s Loyal2Local program||View full release|
|October 20, 2020||Northern Credit Union (Northern) donates $10,000 to United Way for Pandemic recovery||Download full release|
|August 13, 2020||Press Release: A total of $10,000 in Bursaries to be award to young Northern Credit Union Members.||Download full release|
|June 3, 2020||tunl.chat Press Release||Download full release|