Let us know about the exceptional service you received by contacting us at the True North Hub at 1-866-413-7071 or send an email to email@example.com.
At Northern Credit Union we take complaints very seriously. We’re committed to making every effort to resolving your concern. We’re committed to responding to you within 24 hours with the following information:
- Acknowledgement that we have received your concern
- Where possible, we will strive to immediately resolve your concern
- If further investigation is required on our part, we will let you know how it is being handled and when you can expect to hear from us
- If the matter may take a little longer to resolve, we will keep you informed throughout the process
To make the process easier for you, we have outlined the following steps to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
In advance, gather and assemble all the pertinent information such as:
- Your member number.
- Date(s) of occurrence.
- Supporting statements or documents, if any.
- The names of any specific staff involved.
- Your preferred method of reply: mail, email or phone (if phone, when is the best time to call)
Contact the True North Hub at 1-866-413-7071 to discuss your concerns or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff are empowered to handle virtually any problem that you may have encountered. If staff are unable to fully rectify your concern, it will be escalated to a member of management for further review and follow –up.
If the staff member or management was unable to satisfy your concern, you may wish to appeal your situation further by contacting Northern’s Complaints Officer, Angie Sorrenti in writing at:
Northern Credit Union Corporate Office
280 McNabb Street, PO Box 2200
Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A 5N9
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 705-253-9868 Ext 4709 or toll free at 1-866-413-7071 ext 4709
If Northern Credit Union has not ultimately resolved your issue you may wish to contact the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)
Licensing & Market Conduct Division
Credit Union and Caisse Populaire Complaints
25 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 100
Toronto, ON M2N 6S6
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org