Now and then, we all fall a little behind on our investment contributions—it happens!
To help you catch up, we offer a range of short- and long-term investment loans. Does an investment loan make sense for you? We can help you find out.
SHORT-TERM INVESTMENT LOANS:
- Allows for smaller loan amounts
- Flexible repayment over a 1-year period
- Reusable credit for future contributions
- No fees or penalties for lump-sum payments
CU TAKE TEN® INVESTMENT LOANS:
- Borrow larger amounts at competitive rates
- Flexible repayment options and terms
- Top up annual contributions to increase your tax refund
Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than purchasing using cash resources only. If you borrow money to purchase securities, your responsibility to repay the loan and pay interest as required by its terms remains the same even if the value of the securities purchased declines.