TRUE NORTH HUB HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday||8am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 7pm|
|Friday||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm|
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to get back to you in 24 hrs.
THE TRUE NORTH HUB
The True North Hub is here to help. Open beyond regular branch hours so you can get helpful advice when you need it. Call:
- Online technical support
- Financial transactions
- Account updates
- Ordering products
TO REPORT A LOST OR STOLEN MEMBERCARD
TO REPORT A LOST OR STOLEN CREDIT CARD
TO REPORT A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH ONLINE BANKING
COMPLIMENTS AND CONCERNS
Whether you have words of praise, suggestions on how we can improve or concerns we'd like to hear from you.
Let us know about the exceptional service you received by contacting us at the True North Hub at 1-866-413-7071 or send an email to email@example.com.
At Northern Credit Union we take complaints very seriously. We’re committed to making every effort to resolving your concern. We’re committed to responding to you within 24 hours with the following information:
- Acknowledgement that we have received your concern
- Where possible, we will strive to immediately resolve your concern
- If further investigation is required on our part, we will let you know how it is being handled and when you can expect to hear from us
- If the matter may take a little longer to resolve, we will keep you informed throughout the process
To make the process easier for you, we have outlined the following steps to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
In advance, gather and assemble all the pertinent information such as:
- Your member number.
- Date(s) of occurrence.
- Supporting statements or documents, if any.
- The names of any specific staff involved.
- Your preferred method of reply: mail, email or phone (if phone, when is the best time to call)
Contact the True North Hub at 1-866-413-7071 to discuss your concerns or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff are empowered to handle virtually any problem that you may have encountered. If staff are unable to fully rectify your concern, it will be escalated to a member of management for further review and follow –up.
If the staff member or management was unable to satisfy your concern, you may wish to appeal your situation further by contacting Northern’s Complaints Officer, Angie Sorrenti in writing at:
Northern Credit Union Corporate Office
280 McNabb Street, PO Box 2200
Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A 5N9
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 705-253-9868 Ext 4709 or toll free at 1-866-413-7071 ext 4709
If Northern Credit Union has not ultimately resolved your issue you may wish to contact the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)
Licensing & Market Conduct Division
Credit Union and Caisse Populaire Complaints
25 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 100
Toronto, ON M2N 6S6
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY INQUIRES & COMPLAINTS
Northern Credit Union takes your privacy seriously and has created a process by which you can formally file a privacy complaint or inquiry with our Privacy Officer.
We can accept written privacy complaints or inquires about:
- How Northern Credit Union collects or uses personal information;
- How, when, and with whom Northern Credit Union shares personal information;
- The type(s) and/or amount of personal information Northern Credit Union collects; and
- Any other concern(s) you may have about how Northern Credit Union handles personal information and/or its impact(s) on personal privacy.
To submit a privacy complaint or inquiry, you can write a letter that includes:
- Your name, date, the nature of the complaint or inquiry (be specific as possible) and preferred method of contact about your complaint (mailing address, telephone number or email address).
Send us the letter by email to email@example.com or
The Privacy Officer
Northern Credit Union
280 McNabb Street, P.O. Box 2200
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Northern Credit Union will respond within 2 business days. For complaints or inquires that may need more time, we will contact you and provide a status update.
FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
If you’re looking for the nearest Northern Credit Union location, branch hours or the closest ATM, you’ve come to the right place!
Our governance structure is one of the things that makes Northern Credit Union different. You’re not just a customer you’re also an owner!
BECOME TRUE NORTH STRONG
We take pride in investing in the people, communities and businesses we call home. That’s why we’re the one true financial institution of the North. If you’re a member, you know what we mean. If you’re not, well, what are you waiting for?
NORTHERN KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
Learn how to survive the financial wild with a little help from our trusty Northern Survival Guides as they bring you the answers to those burning questions on everyone’s minds.