Looking for information on Northern Ontario’s Financial Leader? You’re in the right place.
Quick Facts about Northern Credit Union:
- Northern Credit Union is the largest credit union in Northern Ontario.
- We serve 28 communities through 30 branches across Northern Ontario and online at NorthernCU.com.
- More than 200 Northern Credit Union staff look after over 58,000 members
- We manage in excess of $820 million in assets on behalf of our members, local businesses and communities
- Members have access to a ding free™ network of more than 3,000 ATMs across Canada
- Northern Credit Union began in 1957 as Sault Civic Employees Credit Union Limited
For further media enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve been approved to use the Northern Credit Union or True North Strong logos, our Graphic Standards Guide can help ensure that you’re using it the way it was intended.
Standardized logo use is of primary importance. Consistent use is necessary to protect the image and brand of Northern Credit Union. It also means that through consistency, our brand can be instantly recognized in our markets.