At Northern, we’re always looking to improve your banking experience. And one of the ways we do this is by constantly adding new features and embracing innovation. Explore below and discover just a few of the ways we’re making banking easier, more secure and more convenient for you.
MOBILE BRANCH APP
Introducing the Northern Credit Union Mobile Branch App, available on iPhone and Android™ devices. With a host of convenient features, it’s a fast and secure way to handle everyday banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
With the Northern Credit Union Mobile App you can:
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Pay bills
- Deposit cheques using Deposit Anywhere™
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Check the latest interest rates
- Send or receive an Interac® e-Transfer, or add an Interac e-Transfer recipient
- Find our your closest branch or ATM
- True Business Online Banking functions (available to Authorized Signers only): view, approve, and reject transfers and bill payments.
Depositing cheques is a snap. With Deposit Anywhere, you can quickly and securely deposit cheques with your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere, day or night. So whether you’re at coffee with friends, at work, or staying up late to get your banking done—any time is the right time to deposit cheques.
ONLINE BANKING ALERTS
With Online Banking Alerts, you can receive notifications regarding your accounts through email, text message (SMS), or both. Now, you can stay up to date on what’s happening in your accounts without even having to log into online banking.
No more signing into partner websites to see your investment portfolio. With AccountPlus®, all products from Northern and our partners are shown side-by-side in Online Banking.
- Access your complete portfolio with a single sign-on
- Products with Northern Credit Union, Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Securities Inc., and Credential Direct® can be consolidated & displayed through Online Banking
- Provides a complete financial picture
- It’s free!