Deposit Anywhere™ FAQ
- What is Deposit Anywhere™?
- How do I get Deposit Anywhere?
- How do I use Deposit Anywhere?
- Are there any fees for using Deposit Anywhere?
- What types of cheques can I draw on?
- How will I know if there is an issue with my deposit after I submit the cheque?
- Do I have to mail in the cheques afterwards?
- What should I do with my paper cheques afterwards?
- What happens if I enter the wrong amount by mistake?
- Can I use the funds right away?
- Is depositing cheques with a mobile phone safe?
- Download the app today
Deposit Anywhere is a new feature on our Mobile Branch App that allows you to deposit cheques by taking a photo of them and submitting them to our financial institution, anywhere, anytime.
Deposit Anywhere is available in the Northern Credit Union Mobile Branch App.
Depositing a cheque with Deposit Anywhere is easy. Open up our Mobile Branch App, tap the “deposit” button, select the account you’d like the funds deposited to, enter the amount, take a photo of the front and back of the cheque, confirm the details and tap “submit”. The funds will then be deposited securely into your account.
You can deposit checks payable in Canadian dollars and drawn at any Canadian financial institution. They must be payable to, and endorsed by, the account holder.
In the rare circumstance that there is an issue with the deposit after you receive confirmation during the deposit, you will be contacted by us.
No. Once you have submitted the cheques using Deposit Anywhere, you do not need to send the cheques to the branch.
Sometimes mistakes happen. But not to worry, we will double check all the information to ensure the right amount is deposited quickly and securely into your account.
Similar to deposits at an ATM or in the branch, there are often holds on the item and the funds may require time to clear.
Yes. As a feature of our Mobile Branch App, Deposit Anywhere™ meets the same high standards as our mobile and online banking services.