ONLINE BANKING ALERTS
With Online Banking Alerts, you can receive notifications regarding your accounts through email, text message (SMS), or both. Now, you can stay up to date on what’s happening in your accounts without even having to log into online banking.
RECEIVE ALERTS WHEN
- Someone logs into your account
- Your account is locked from too many login attempts
- Your PAC is changed
- A new payee or recipient is added
- Your balance drops below a certain amount
- A deposit or withdrawal exceeds a certain amount
- If a scheduled payment/transfer may fail due to insufficient funds
You can setup which alerts you wish to receive and how you would like to receive them by logging into Online Banking and clicking on Messages and Alerts.